The Lodge Broulee - Accommodation Broulee
Welcome to The Lodge Broulee, a small motel located on the NSW South Coast between Batemans Bay and Moruya.
About our property
The Lodge Broulee” features:
- Just 200m from the beach - it's the place for you!
- Lorikeets, galahs and parrots at the feeding table - sit back, relax and enjoy the birdlife
- Family-size fully self-contained comfortable units with TV, kitchen and air-condition, balcony or terrace
- Spa unit and swimming pool
- BBQ area, Gym and Sauna
- Guests laundry, fax/scan facility
The Lodge Broulee - whether it's a beach-oriented family holiday or a quiet weekend getaway, it's the place to be - the place for you!
The family owned and operated Motel "the Lodge Broulee", ideally situated between Batemans Bay and Moruya, is close to all amenities - shops, fine restaurants, family fun parks and clubs.
About our neighbourhood
Broulee rest on a coastal strip of beautiful, unspoilt sandy beaches, tranquil lagoons and fabulous headlands with a backdrop of timbered ranges.
Leisure activities of the area incl:
- surfing - swimming - boating - diving - sailing - river & ocean cruises - sailboarding
- tennis - golf - bowls - scenic walks - bushwalking - horse riding
- beach & rock fishing
- Entertainment and good meals in Tomakin Sports & Social Club, with a free shuttle service pick-up drop-off , between Motel “the Lodge Broulee” & Tomakin Sports & Social Club